SUPPORTING THE DREAMS OF GENERATIONS OF LOCAL BUYERS
The original heritage construction featured in the Classic Collection continues the legacy of comfort trusted by generations. Envelop yourself in ultra-conforming innersprings and breathable natural layers. Together these comfort materials are masterfully hand-layered and hand-tufted together in harmony to alleviate pressure points and provide deep, peaceful sleep.
Every McRoskey from the Classic Collection is always double-sided. This mirrored mattress construction means both sides are carefully crafted with identical layers of support, allowing you to easily spin, flip, and revitalize the comfort of your McRoskey every three months.
- Ever-Softening Supima Cotton of California
- Eco-Friendly Organic Cotton
- Breathable Crimped Polyester
- Uniquely Responsive Coil System
- 360 Queen Size Coil Count
Box Spring Options:
- Queen size box springs may be built in two pieces for an additional charge
- King size box springs are always built in two pieces
- Standard box spring sizes are 6" or 8"
- 11" box springs can be built for an additional cost
- The Mission Firm mattress is 9.5" tall
- The Mission Gentle mattress is 11.5" tall
- As McRoskey mattresses are handcrafted length/width dimensions can have a variance of plus or minus 1"
- Heights can also have a variance of plus or minus 1"
Ordering & Delivery:
- Your McRoskey mattress and box spring are built to your order
- Allow 3-4 weeks fabrication time for standard sizes
- Additional time and costs are required for custom sizes
- White glove delivery and take away of your old mattress and/or box spring is included within the San Francisco Bay Area
- Delivery details for out of area shipping
Custom sizes available; please contact a Customer Experience Specialist for more information.
A $10.50/piece CalRecycle fee will be added to all mattress and box spring orders.
*Interest free financing terms are available for qualified customers. Estimated monthly payments do not account for sales tax and delivery charges if applicable. Additional expenses such as cartoning and long distance delivery charges are not eligible for financing and will be billed separately.