ASCEND ON ENDLESS LAYERS OF HANDCRAFTED ARTISTRY
At the Cole Valley's center is a hand-built pocketed innersprings from which layers of additional pressure-relieving Softech® MicroCoils, Talalay Latex, Horsehair, Alpaca fleece, Fine-Combed Cashmere, EcoWool®, & Supima cotton radiate outwards.
Every McRoskey from the Modern Collection is always double-sided. This mirrored mattress construction means both sides are carefully crafted with identical layers of support, allowing you to easily spin, flip, and revitalize the comfort of your McRoskey every three months.
- On display in both of our showrooms
SLEEP SOUNDLY ON 100% ALL-NATURAL MATERIALS
McRoskey sought out the most environmentally friendly, natural materials and eliminated anything artificial. Absolutely no foams, adhesives, toxic materials, chemical flame retardants, or off- gassing substances have been included
- Ever-Softening Supima Cotton of California
- Ultra Soft & Resilient Fine-Combed Cashmere
- Lustrously Soft & Sustainably Sourced Alpaca Fleece
- Hypoallergenic & Flame-Resistant EcoWool®
- 2 Inches of Ventilated & Buoyant All-Natural Talalay Latex
- Resilient & Breathable Horsehair Cushioning
- Two Cooling Tiers of Dynamically Responsive Softech® MicroCoils
- Proprietary & Hand-Built Pocketed Innerspring Design
- 2,864 Queen Size Coil Count
Box Spring Options:
- Queen size box springs may be built in two pieces for an additional charge
- King size box springs are always built in two pieces
- Standard box spring sizes are 6" or 8"
- 11" box springs can be built for an additional cost
- Adjustable base compatible
- Cole Valley mattresses are 14" tall
- As McRoskey mattresses and box springs are handcrafted length/width dimensions can have a variance of plus or minus 1"
- Heights can also have a variance of plus or minus 1"
Ordering & Delivery:
- Your McRoskey mattress and box spring are built to your order
- Allow 3-4 weeks fabrication time for standard sizes
- Additional time and costs are required for custom sizes
- White glove delivery and take away of your old mattress and/or box spring is included within the San Francisco Bay Area
- Delivery details for out of area shipping
Custom sizes available; please contact a Customer Experience Specialist for more information.
A $10.50/piece CalRecycle fee will be added to all mattress and box spring orders.
*Interest free financing terms are available for qualified customers. Estimated monthly payments do not account for sales tax and delivery charges if applicable. Additional expenses such as cartoning and long distance delivery charges are not eligible for financing and will be billed separately.