With the Cole Valley, ascend onto endless layers of Alapca, Cashmere, EcoWool, Cotton, All Natural Talalay Latex and Horsehair supported by a propriety and hand-built pocketed innerspring.
Every McRoskey from the Modern Collection is always an all-natural, double-sided, hand-layered and hand-tufted work of artistry. Absolutely no foams, adhesives, toxic materials, chemical flame retardants, or off-gassing substances are used in construction of your sleep system.
- Ever-Softening Supima Cotton of California
- Ultra Soft & Resilient Fine-Combed Cashmere
- Lustrously Soft & Sustainably Sourced Alpaca Fleece
- Hypoallergenic & Flame-Resistant EcoWool®
- 2 Inches of Ventilated & Buoyant All-Natural Talalay Latex
- Resilient & Breathable Horsehair Cushioning
- Two Cooling Tiers of Dynamically Responsive Softech® MicroCoils
- Proprietary & Hand-Built Pocketed Innerspring Design
- 2,864 Queen Size Coil Count
Box Spring Options:
- Queen size box springs may be built in two pieces at no extra charge
- King size box springs are always built in two pieces
- Standard box spring sizes are 6" or 8"
- 11" box springs can be built for an additional cost
- Adjustable base compatible
- Cole Valley mattresses are 14" tall
- As McRoskey mattresses are handcrafted length/width dimensions can have a variance of plus or minus 1"
- Heights can also have a variance of plus or minus 1"
Ordering & Delivery:
- Your McRoskey mattress and box spring are built to your order
- Allow 3-4 weeks fabrication time for standard sizes
- Additional time and costs are required for custom sizes
- White glove delivery and take away of your old mattress and/or box spring is included within the San Francisco Bay Area
- Delivery details for out of area shipping
Custom sizes available; please contact a Customer Experience Specialist for more information.
A $10.50/piece CalRecycle fee will be added to all mattress and box spring orders.
*Interest free financing terms are available for qualified customers. Estimated monthly payments do not account for sales tax and delivery charges if applicable. Additional expenses such as cartoning and long distance delivery charges are not eligible for financing and will be billed separately.