With a plush, but substantial, supportive feel, Harvest's Original Double-Sided Green Mattress is the most sought after option for affordable natural-organic luxury.
This option is sure to deliver the best balance of support, firmness, and comfort. With a total of 4 inches (2 -inches on each side) of all natural organic latex, the original is best suited for stomach and back sleepers.
All layers are held together with a production technique call Hand Tufting. There’s really no particular upright position because both sides of the mattress are the same.
Having a double-sided or, flippable mattress just means you can provide each side a break from time to time. While you sleep on the one side, the padding on the other side will recover and help return it to its original shape. This means that you enjoy the ultimate in comfort and a brilliant night’s sleep every time.
- On display in our San Francisco showroom
- Organic Cotton Cover
- Organic Wool
- 2" Natural Dunlop Latex
- 8" Pocketed Response Unit
- Two-Sided Design
- 825 Queen Size Coil Count
- King size foundations are always built in two pieces
- Standard foundation sizes are 5" or 9"
- Adjustable base compatible
- The Harvest Original mattress is 13" tall
Ordering & Delivery:
- Your Harvest mattress and foundation are built to your order
- Allow 2-3 weeks fabrication time
- White glove delivery and take away of your old mattress and/or box spring is included within the San Francisco Bay Area
- Delivery details for out of area shipping
A $10.50/piece CalRecycle fee will be added to all mattress and foundation orders.
*Interest free financing terms are available for qualified customers. Estimated monthly payments do not account for sales tax and delivery charges if applicable. Additional expenses such as cartoning and long distance delivery charges are not eligible for financing and will be billed separately.