Making Your Bedroom a Haven: Bedroom Design Tips from Design Pros Lonnie and Dave HinckleyRobin Azevedo @ 2017-01-11 09:50:53 -0800
The bedroom more than ever before, should be a very special place indeed, a relaxing, quiet place where after a long and full day, it becomes the place to retreat from it all. Design industry leaders Lonnie and Dave Hinckley, owners of San Francisco's Hinc Showroom, offer these suggestions for making your bedroom an oasis:
- Surround yourself in soft, quiet, romantic color.
- Create a space that takes your breath away. Splurge on beautiful bed linens including a down mattress cover that will engulf you in cozy luxury. McRoskey carries the Featherbed from Northern Canada.
- Invest in a mattress that beckons you, letting you forget about the day. This in itself will help restore your body.
- Select neutral colors for your bed linens.
- Allow pattern and color on Euro shams to be changed out seasonally or to suit your mood.
- If you can, use woven window coverings that allow a lovely filtered light into the bedroom in the morning. It is the only way to wake up.
- Soft background music whether you are reading or just relaxing is a must ingredient. I think we forget how vital music is to our lives.
- Don't forget to treat yourself to breakfast in bed!
Lonnie and Dave Hinckley, owners of San Francisco's Hinc Showroom love their McRoskey Mattress and love to help their clients enjoy a restful atmosphere.
"We didn't even know the difference a really good mattress could make until we bought our McRoskey. Now Dave, who was never a good sleeper, sleeps so much more soundly."