Lawrence & Co. believes that sleep has the power to change our lives. It is the path to feeling more fulfilled and finding a deeper connection to the beauty of life. Lawrence & Co. is dedicated to pursuing people-first innovation to improve life and transform our relationship with sleep. More than just making mattresses, Lawrence & Co. is defining a better way to live by perfecting the art of sleep wellness.
Founded in 1946, Lawrence & Co. is a 4th generation family owned, and operated company. Integrity is the foundation of all that they do. For nearly 80 years they have been a trusted source of sleep wellness products and have kept true to their roots of producing high quality luxury mattresses.
- Quilted & Breathable Tencel Cover
- Hypo-Allergenic, Anti-Microbial, & Breathable All-Natural Talalay Latex
- Micro Wrapped Coils
- 9-Series Coil System
- 2,130 Queen Size Coil Count
- King size foundations are always built in two pieces
- Standard foundation sizes are 4" or 8"
- Adjustable base compatible
- Lawrence & Co. mattresses are 15" tall
Ordering & Delivery:
- Your Lawrence & Co. mattress and foundation are built to your order
- Allow 1-2 weeks fabrication time
- All Lawrence & Co. mattresses are delivered roll packed in a small compact box
- Please allow 24 hours from unpackaging for the mattress to return to it's manufactured dimensions
- Contactless shipping is available upon request, you would be responsible for unpackaging if you choose this option
- White glove delivery and take away of your old mattress and/or box spring is included within the San Francisco Bay Area
- Delivery details for out of area shipping
Custom sizes available; please contact a Customer Experience Specialist for more information.
A $10.50/piece CalRecycle fee will be added to all mattress and box spring orders.
*Interest free financing terms are available for qualified customers. Estimated monthly payments do not account for sales tax and delivery charges if applicable. Additional expenses such as cartoning and long distance delivery charges are not eligible for financing and will be billed separately.